Monday, April 30, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises: Official Trailer 3


So I am kind of at a loss for words right now.  Usually when a new trailer is released it hits online the following Monday after it hits theaters.  I and many others assumed we would get the new trailer for The Dark Knight Rises next Monday.  Today however began with a lengthy viral campaign that unlocked stills from the new trailer.

It took all day, but once all the stills were unlocked...The new trailer began playing.  The mixture of Christopher Nolan fan and batman geek in me is going nuts right now.  I really can't describe how amazing this trailer is.  We get soooo much new stuff, but nothing that spoils the plot of the movie.  Anything can happen still.

Christian Bale looks as incredible as ever in this movie, and Tom Hardy is definitely going to give Heath Ledger a run with his performance.  And Anne Hathaway....... I don't care what people say, she looks incredible in this movie.  I literally can't wait for this movie.

It looks like the perfect conclusion for Christopher Nolan, it looks more incredible than I had first imagined, and yes I realized I am geeking out right now!  Christopher Nolan is a genius and I am now more convinced than ever that he can not make a bad movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment